Happy Thanksgiving to from our family to yours!
This is your opportunity to help end Alzheimer’s. On October 5th, brothers of PSP will be walking to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer’s disease. Click below to donate to our team or sign-up to walk!
For all the aspiring movie critics, the University Union offers films:
Thursday & Sunday at 8pm : Goldstein Student Center, Room 201
Friday & Saturday at 8pm : HBC, Gifford Auditorium
Jan. 27-30: The Social Network
Feb 3-6: Due Date
Feb 10-13: For Colored Girls
Feb 17-20: Megamind
Feb 24-27: Tangled
Mar 3-6: Harry Potter
Mar 24-27: The Fighter
Mar 31-Apr 3: Tron Legacy
Apr 7-10: Little Fockers
Apr 14-17: Blue Valentine
Apr 21-24: The Green Hornet
Apr 28-May 1:TBA
Check out the Remembrance Week Events, in which you will surely want to participate. Attend on Facebook! Visit the library and Schine, watch OTN all week for info on Pan Am 103, and head to these events:
- Monday, October 18, 6:30 p.m. – Panel discussion on terrorism in Newhouse’s Hergenhan Auditorium
- Tuesday, October 19, 8:00 p.m. – Candlelight Vigil on the Quad (Also, say hey to Caitlin while she spends the night on the Quad.)
- Thursday, October 21, 4:00 p.m. – Music and poetry readings on the steps of Hendricks
- Friday, October 22, 2:03 p.m. – Rose Laying Ceremony at the Wall of Remembrance
- Friday, October 22, 3:00 p.m. – Remembrance Convocation in Hendricks
These are just the highlights, so check Facebook or the Remembrance Scholar site for more info.